BWE Annual COLOR FUNd RUN Campaign
MAXIMUM Participation is the key to success. Every gift, regardless of size, will make an impact. All gifts are 100% Tax-Deductible.
What is the BWE COLOR FUNd RUN campaign?
The Color FUNd Run Campaign is the BWE PTA’s annual fundraiser campaign. Over the course of three-weeks, we’ll be racing towards our finish line goal of $75,000. The campaign culminates with all of BWE’s students and teachers participating in a COLOR FUNd RUN event on November 4th.
The PTA, on average, spends $125 per student and plans to use the money raised to fund new educational and community enrichment programs, upgrades to the media center, enhancements to the teacher lounge and bathrooms, new technology programs, school supplies not covered by CMS, and school-wide events. 100% of all money raised goes directly back to BWE, and we need your help to make this campaign a success!
Want to get your student(s) involved in the fundraising effort?
All students at BWE will participate in the COLOR FUNd RUN regardless of any fundraising efforts. For those students interested in helping raise money for BWE, we’ve created a flyer your student can share with friends, family, and neighbors to sponsor their participation in the Color FUNd Run. To encourage maximum participation, we’ll have fun prizes along the way!
WHAT DO DONATIONS FUND?
- Over the past few years we have contributed the following:
- $5 per student for Fun Day/Cultural Arts shirt provided to all students and faculty annually
- $50 per room parent/classroom allowance annually
- $250 start-up classroom allowance provided to every teacher annually
- $1,000 in additional cleaning supplies annually
- $400 in supplies for school nurse annually
- $2,500 on school grounds and beautification annually
- $350 for insurance for PTA events such as Fun Day annually
- $2,655 for BrainPOP membership for all students annually
- $2,000 for Parent Square annually
- $2,500 for additional printer cartridges annually
- $2,000 teacher lounge refresh
- $7,500 for literacy curriculum programs annually
- $3,500 for math/science curriculum programs annually
- $5,000 for Paideia training and curriculum annually
- $76,000 for covered playground structure/awning
- $2,600 for new water filling stations
DOES YOUR COMPANY MATCH?
Don’t miss out on company matching programs. Below is a partial list of area companies who have matched donations in recent years.
Our Tax ID # is 56-1667101
- Ally Financial
- Bank of America
- Cardinal Health
- Duke Energy
- Foundation for the Carolinas
- Northwestern Mutual
- Wells Fargo
Email [email protected] for support