WHAT IS INVEST FOR SUCCESS?
Invest for Success, BWE’s annual fundraiser, is quite literally loaded with fun. Over the course of our four-week fundraising campaign, we’ll be racing toward the finish line with our BWE Color Fun Run. Funds raised will be used by the school for crucial programs and resources not paid for by the district and enrich our library, teacher supplies, capital fund investments, and school-wide events. The BWE PTA, on average, spends $125 per student. 100% of all money raised goes directly back to BWE, and we need your help to make this campaign a success!
Want to get your student(s) involved in the fundraising effort?
All students at BWE will participate in the Color Fun Run regardless of any fundraising efforts. For those students interested in helping raise money for BWE, we’ve created a flyer your student can share with friends, family, and neighbors to sponsor their participation in the Color Fun Run.
WHAT DO DONATIONS FUND?
Over the past few years we have contributed the following:
- $5 per student for Fun Day/Cultural Arts shirt provided to all students and faculty annually
- $50 per room parent/classroom allowance annually
- $250 start-up classroom allowance provided to every teacher annually
- $1,000 in additional cleaning supplies annually
- $400 in supplies for school nurse annually
- $2,500 on school grounds and beautification annually
- $350 for insurance for PTA events such as Fun Day annually
- $2,655 for BrainPOP membership for all students annually
- $2,000 for Parent Square annually
- $2,500 for additional printer cartridges annually
- $2,000 teacher lounge refresh
- $7,500 for literacy curriculum programs annually
- $3,500 for math/science curriculum programs annually
- $5,000 for Paideia training and curriculum annually
- $76,000 for covered playground structure/awning
- $2,600 for new water filling stations
DOES YOUR COMPANY MATCH?
Don’t miss out on company matching programs. Below is a partial list of area companies who have matched donations in recent years.
Our Tax ID # is 56-1667101
- Ally Financial
- Bank of America
- Cardinal Health
- Duke Energy
- Foundation for the Carolinas
- Northwestern Mutual
- Wells Fargo
Email [email protected] for support