WHAT IS INVEST FOR SUCCESS?
Our PTA’s annual direct giving campaign, Invest For Success, is our primary fundraiser for the year. We do not ask students to sell items door-to-door. We simply ask families and friends to give a one-time direct donation. Donations fund everything from band aides and copy paper to Chromebooks and Paideia.. All contributions are confidential and 100% of the money raised goes to benefit our children.
HOW DO I DONATE?
Paperless. Convenient. Secure.
You do not need a PayPal account to donate.
Please make checks payable to: Beverly Woods Elementary PTA.
Return to front office, send in with your student OR Mail to:
Beverly Woods Elementary School
ATTN: Invest for Success
6001 Quail Hollow Road
Charlotte, NC 28210
WHAT DO DONATIONS FUND?
- $5 Fun Day shirt provided to all students and faculty
- $15 Outdoor basketball net
- $50 Room parent classroom allowance
- $100 Start-up classroom allowance provided to every teacher
- $200 Sharpening of paper cutters in teachers’ workroom
- $200 Supplies for school nurse
- $300 Supplies for spring art show
- $350 Insurance for PTA events such as Fun Day
- $500 Free Directories for all BWE families
- $1,500 Additional copy paper
- $2,500 Additional printer cartridges
- $3,500 Classroom novel sets
DOES YOUR COMPANY MATCH?
Don’t miss out on company matching programs. Below is a partial list of area companies who have matched donations in recent years.
Our Tax ID # is 56-1667101
- Ally Financial
- Bank of America
- Cardinal Health
- Duke Energy
- Foundation for the Carolinas
- Northwestern Mutual
- Wells Fargo
Unsure if your company matches?
Email [email protected] for support